Microsoft Business Intelligence: Power BI
Deliver the power of data to every user in your organization with Power BI.
With easy-to-use business intelligence (BI) and analytics tools that seamlessly combine existing enterprise data, external data, and unstructured big data, your employees can make timely, informed decisions.
Power BI is a cloud-based analytics service that provides faster time to insight. It combines data from diverse sources to deliver rich, comprehensive views of business operations.
Power BI allows you to see all of your data through a single pane of glass, and create an analytics environment to monitor data and share reports easily. Live dashboards and reports show visualizations and KPIs from data that reside both on-premises and in the cloud, providing a consolidated view across your business regardless of where your data resides.
Power BI enables:
- Fast and easy access to data
- A live 360 view of a business
- Data discovery and exploration
- Insights from any device
- Collaboration across an organization
- Anyone to visualize and analyze data
Several capabilities are unique to Power BI including:
- Pre-built dashboards and reports for popular SaaS solutions such as Marketo, Salesforce, GitHub, ZenDesk, Dynamics CRM, and many others
- Dashboards and visualizations that support real-time updates
- Secure, live connection to on-premises data sources to drive insight across the entire range of organizational information (Analysis Services, Azure SQL Database, SQL Database Auditing, Azure SQL Data Warehouse)
- Automated scheduled refresh to sync Power BI data with on-premises data sources
- Native mobile applications for keeping users connected on the go
- Easy integration with other Microsoft offerings, from Excel to Azure services
- Intuitive data exploration, which enables users to ask questions of their data in plain English